- View Offline
- Navigating across worksheets and workbooks
- Displaying multiple worksheets or workbooks simultaneously
- Inserting, deleting, moving, and copying sheets
- Changing sheet names and tab colors
- Showing and hiding worksheets
- Creating linkage formulas among workbooks
- Locating and managing links
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Dennis Taylor, and welcome to Excel 2013 Managing Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks. In this course, I'll show you the critical tasks associated with multiple sheet workbooks, and inter-related workbooks. Included are techniques for navigating across worksheets and workbooks, with both speed and confidence, displaying multiple worksheets or different workbooks simultaneously, and mastering the many utility tasks associated with multiple worksheets.
I'll show you how to insert, delete, move, and copy sheets, how to change the color of sheet tabs, how to make global changes to one or more adjacent or non-adjacent worksheets, how to create super efficient 3D formulas, how to create linkage formulas between different workbooks, and how to use pivot table functionality to analyze and summarize data from different worksheets and workbooks. So let's begin Excel 2013 Managing Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks.