Excel 2013: Managing Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
Sometimes multiple worksheets or workbooks are the only solution to storing large amounts of data. But how do you analyze data that's spread out that way? In this course, author Dennis Taylor shows you how to move, copy, and analyze large amounts of data stored in multiple worksheets and workbooks in Excel 2013. Learn how to insert, delete, move, and copy data from multiple sheets; hide and un-hide sheets; and make global changes. Plus, discover how to create simple formulas that connect different worksheets, make super-efficient 3D formulas to calculate summary totals from multiple worksheets, and use PivotTables to summarize data from multiple workbooks.
- Navigating across worksheets and workbooks
- Displaying multiple worksheets or workbooks simultaneously
- Inserting, deleting, moving, and copying sheets
- Changing sheet names and tab colors
- Showing and hiding worksheets
- Creating linkage formulas among workbooks
- Locating and managing links
- Hi, I'm Dennis Taylor, and welcome to Excel 2013 Managing Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks. In this course, I'll show you the critical tasks associated with multiple sheet workbooks, and inter-related workbooks. Included are techniques for navigating across worksheets and workbooks, with both speed and confidence, displaying multiple worksheets or different workbooks simultaneously, and mastering the many utility tasks associated with multiple worksheets.
I'll show you how to insert, delete, move, and copy sheets, how to change the color of sheet tabs, how to make global changes to one or more adjacent or non-adjacent worksheets, how to create super efficient 3D formulas, how to create linkage formulas between different workbooks, and how to use pivot table functionality to analyze and summarize data from different worksheets and workbooks. So let's begin Excel 2013 Managing Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks.
Excel 2013: Data Validation in Depth59,330 Views
Cleaning Up Your Excel 2013 Data132,445 Views
Setting Up a Database in Excel 2013112,026 Views
Excel 2013 Power Shortcuts473,985 Views
Excel 2013: Charts in Depth349,944 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training6,242,092 Views
Access 2013 Essential Training2,699,756 Views
Excel 2013: Pivot Tables in Depth1,327,941 Views
Excel 2013: Advanced Formulas and Functions1,039,507 Views
Excel 2013 Tips and Tricks772,204 Views