- View Offline
- Multiple key sorting
- Filtering single and multiple columns
- Creating a top-ten list with values or percentages
- Setting up subtotals
- Creating multiple-field criteria filters
- Creating unique lists from repeating field data
- Using the Remove Duplicates command
- Finding duplicate data with specialized arrays
- Counting the number of unique items in a list
- Using SUMIF and COUNTIF functions
- Working with the database functions such as DSUM and DMAX
- Converting lists to tables
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Dennis Taylor, and welcome to Excel 2013: Managing and Analyzing Data. When you work with large lists, you need tools to manage your data and get the most information out of them. Excel has a variety of features specifically designed for these purposes, and I'll cover them in detail in this course. I'll start by showing you a variety of ways to use the most important data management tool, sorting, and then show you how to automatically insert subtotals into sorted lists. I'll also show you how you can see just the data you need using filtering, how to identify and delete duplicate data, and how to gather valuable statistical information via the SUMIF family of functions and the database statistical functions.
So let's get started with Excel 2013: Managing and Analyzing Data.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.