Excel 2013: Advanced Formatting Techniques
Get simple, powerful tips for making spreadsheet information readable and understandable in Excel 2013. Dennis Taylor shows how to emphasize specific cells with fonts, borders, and color; adjust the positioning of cell contents; format numeric data; and add style and readability to worksheets. You'll also learn how to add pictures to worksheets and discover automation techniques that take the drudgery out of formatting even the largest amounts of data.
- Adjusting fonts, cell borders, and fills
- Aligning text
- Indenting data
- Setting special formats for dates, times, phone numbers, zip codes, and more
- Creating formats based on formulas with conditional formatting
- Applying styles and themes
- Adjusting row heights and column widths
- Adding background images and pictures
- Outlining data
- Printing double-spaced data
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Dennis Taylor and I'm happy to present Excel 2013: Advanced Formatting Techniques. When you're working with Excel, there's no question that appearances count. A dull, lifeless display won't get the attention it deserves. You need to know the scope of Excel's formatting features and the quickest and best ways to get to them. In this course, I'll show you keystroke shortcuts to format numeric cells, how to use conditional formatting to apply formats dynamically, the most efficient ways to copy formats quickly and numerous tools that add flair and visual interest to your worksheets.
Excel gives you formatting tools that will allow you to eliminate any doubt about what your data means. I'm looking forward to showing them to you in Excel 2013: Advanced Formatting Techniques.
Creating Accessible PDFs with Acrobat DC61,909 Views
Video Editing: Moving from Production to Post27,602 Views
SQL Server 2014 Backup and Recovery17,340 Views
Layout and Composition with InDesign207,454 Views
Managing Project Stakeholders110,445 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training6,242,092 Views
Excel 2013: Advanced Formulas and Functions1,039,507 Views
Excel 2013: Pivot Tables in Depth1,327,941 Views
Access 2013 Essential Training2,699,756 Views
Excel 2013 Tips and Tricks772,204 Views