- View Offline
- Exercise Files
- Using absolute, relative, and mixed references
- Using the Formula Builder
- Converting formulas to values
- Creating 3D formulas to gather data from multiple sheets
- Creating and expanding the use of nested IF statements
- Looking up information with VLOOKUP, MATCH, and INDEX
- Using the power functions: COUNTIF, SUMIF, and AVERAGEIF
- Analyzing data with the statistical functions
- Calculating payment
- Performing basic math
- Determining dates and times
- Editing text with functions
- Analyzing data with arrays
Skill Level Advanced
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Dennis Taylor and I'm happy to present Excel 2011 for the Mac: Mastering Formulas and Functions. For many Excel users, the central focus of what they do is writing formulas and functions. If you really want to take advantage of Excel's power, you need exposure to its many functions. I'll start off by showing you some great shortcuts for building formulas and functions, numerous variations on the if and V look up functions, vital statistical and math functions, and some date functions that could prove to be indispensable.
I'll show you how text functions can help you clean up flawed data, how powerful array formulas and functions give you even more analytical possibilities, and I'll show you how to use functions in combination with one another to achieve even greater power. Welcome to Excel 2011 for the Mac: Mastering Formulas and Functions.
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
Excel 2013: Managing and Analyzing Datawith Dennis Taylor2h 2m Intermediate
1. Formula and Function Tools
2. Formula and Function Tips and Shortcuts
3. IF and Related Functions
4. Lookup and Reference Functions
5. Statistical Functions
6. Power Functions
7. Selected Financial Functions
8. Selected Math Functions
9. Date and Time Functions
10. Text Functions
11. Array Formulas and Functions
12. Reference Functions
13. Information Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.