Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, my name is Jen McBee, and I'm here to help you pass the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam for Excel 2010. I'm a Certified MOS Master Instructor, and I've been mentoring students in Microsoft Excel since 2006. We'll start with an overview of the different MOS certifications, and how to prepare for the exam. Next, we'll cover navigating and printing workbooks, inserting headers and footers, and removing workbook properties. We'll then cover appending data, paste special commands, applying autofill, inserting hyperlinks, formatting worksheets, basic formulas, conditional logic formulas, like SUMIF, AVERAGEIF, and COUNTIF, and named ranges.
We'll also work with charts, learn how to share worksheet data with others, and, how to apply conditional formatting to analyze our data. I will give you opportunities for hands-on practice throughout the course. And, we'll finish with a full-length practice exam to test your skills and your speed. When you can finish the practice exam in under 40 minutes, you're almost certainly ready to take on the live Excel 2010 MOS Exam. Thanks for joining me on this journey to certification.
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.