Excel 2010: Managing Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
In Excel 2010: Managing Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks, author Dennis Taylor shows how to share data between multiple worksheets and workbooks and gives tips for adding, moving, and navigating worksheets and workbooks efficiently. This course covers how to make global changes, create simple formulas that connect worksheets, make super-efficient 3D formulas to calculate summary totals from multiple worksheets, and use pivot tables to summarize data from multiple workbooks. Exercise files accompany the course.
- Navigating across worksheets and workbooks
- Displaying multiple worksheets or workbooks simultaneously
- Inserting, deleting, moving, and copying sheets
- Changing sheet names and tab colors
- Showing and hiding worksheets
- Creating linkage formulas among workbooks
- Locating and managing links
- Hi, I'm Dennis Taylor, and welcome to Excel 2010: Managing Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks. Putting a lot of data into just one worksheet is not always the most efficient way to store data. Excel's multi-worksheet capabilities give you many tools and techniques for data management and control. In this course, I'll show you the critical tasks associated with multiple sheet workbooks, and interrelated workbooks. Included are techniques for navigating across worksheets and workbooks with both speed and confidence.
Displaying multiple worksheets or different workbooks simultaneously, mastering utility tasks associated with multiple worksheets, such as inserting, deleting, moving and copying sheets. As well as changing the color of sheet tabs and hiding and unhiding sheets. Making global changes to one or more adjacent or non-adjacent worksheets. Creating super-efficient 3D formulas to calculate summary totals from multiple worksheets. Creating linkage formulas between different workbooks.
And moving or copying worksheets, or selected data, from one workbook to another. Using these tasks and techniques can make work more efficient and more pleasurable. So let's begin Excel 2010: Managing Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks.
Excel 2010: Advanced Formatting Techniques246,299 Views
Cleaning Up Your Excel 2010 Data280,598 Views
Excel 2010: Real-World Projects57,672 Views
Excel 2010: Working with Dates and Times95,158 Views
Excel 2010: Charts in Depth514,007 Views
Excel 2010 Essential Training5,995,580 Views
Access 2013 Essential Training2,702,918 Views
Excel 2010: Pivot Tables in Depth1,363,317 Views
Excel 2010: Advanced Formulas and Functions1,002,288 Views
Excel 2013 Essential Training6,242,092 Views