- Navigating across worksheets and workbooks
- Displaying multiple worksheets or workbooks simultaneously
- Inserting, deleting, moving, and copying sheets
- Changing sheet names and tab colors
- Showing and hiding worksheets
- Creating linkage formulas among workbooks
- Locating and managing links
Skill Level Intermediate
- Hi, I'm Dennis Taylor, and welcome to Excel 2010: Managing Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks. Putting a lot of data into just one worksheet is not always the most efficient way to store data. Excel's multi-worksheet capabilities give you many tools and techniques for data management and control. In this course, I'll show you the critical tasks associated with multiple sheet workbooks, and interrelated workbooks. Included are techniques for navigating across worksheets and workbooks with both speed and confidence.
Displaying multiple worksheets or different workbooks simultaneously, mastering utility tasks associated with multiple worksheets, such as inserting, deleting, moving and copying sheets. As well as changing the color of sheet tabs and hiding and unhiding sheets. Making global changes to one or more adjacent or non-adjacent worksheets. Creating super-efficient 3D formulas to calculate summary totals from multiple worksheets. Creating linkage formulas between different workbooks.
And moving or copying worksheets, or selected data, from one workbook to another. Using these tasks and techniques can make work more efficient and more pleasurable. So let's begin Excel 2010: Managing Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks.