In this video, learn about types of reports you can use to understand your business performance. Specifically, analyze how you are doing in terms of generating and closing opportunities.
- [Instructor] Assuming we have done…all our quality checks…and that we have a solid set of data,…we can move into analyzing our pipeline…to better understand where the business is going.…In this video we'll learn…about quantitative analysis and reports.…The pipeline generation by sales report…is intended to analyze how sales people…identify new opportunities.…Opportunities have resurgent lifespan…and so, you have to identify new ones all the time.…
You could picture this as in the steam train…where you would need to add coal…to a fire chamber to ensure your train doesn't lose speed.…The ideal is that every sales person…should have a regular inflow of opportunities…that ensures his or her pipeline…at a minimum remains constant in size…and ideally it would grow over time.…Choose a timeframe that is relevant…for your company and that could be the month,…the quarter or the year…and measure people and team's progress…in identifying new opportunities.…
You can also define a pipeline generation target…so that you and each sales person…
- How the pipeline materializes in Salesforce
- Examining a high-level overview of the sales cycle
- Examining qualitative and quantitative measures
- Acquiring and preparing your data
- Creating your report in Salesforce
- Working with qualitative and quantitative reports
- Conducting effective pipeline reviews
- Collaborating with the sales team
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Sales Cycle and Salesforce Pipeline
2. Acquiring and Preparing Your Data
3. Qualitative Reports
4. Quantitative Reports
5. Conducting Effective Pipeline Reviews
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.