Get an overview of the exam format and time allotment.
- [Instructor] Let's talk about the exam format…and the time allotment.…The time allotment for the live Mos exams are 50 minutes.…You should be able to complete the actual…Excel 2010 Mos exam in 40 minutes or less,…and that'll give you 10 minutes to go back and review…all the tasks that you completed to make sure…you did them correctly and give you a chance to…make any changes before you submit your final exam.…There'll be 20-25 tasks on the exam.…The Office 2010 Mos exams are project-based.…
That means that for all the tasks you'll have…the opportunity to work on a document…that's already been created and you'll be asked…to make changes and finalize the document.…You'll be asked to show your proficiency…in all the objectives that you see on the list…in your chapter one folder.…The Excel 2010 Mos exam is a pass/fail exam.…To pas you must have a score of at least 700…and that's a 700 out of a possible 1000 points.…When you pass the exam you'll receive a special certificate…from Microsoft along with a welcome letter,…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.