- Scenarios let you save alternative sets of values…you can use in your worksheets and solver models.…In this movie, I will show you how to edit a scenario,…or if you're done with it,…delete it entirely.…My sample file is the EditScenarios workbook,…you can find that in the Chapter Seven folder…of the exercise files collection.…This is the Transportation Problem from Chapter Four,…and what I want to do is edit the scenarios…that I've already created within this workbook.…To do that, I will click the Data tab on the ribbon,…click the What If Analysis button,…and click Scenario Manager,…and here I see my two original scenarios.…
In this case I want to edit a value from Reroute1,…so I'll make sure that Reroute1 is highlighted,…and then I'll click Edit.…I don't wanna change the scenario name,…or any of the cells that I'm changing,…I just want to change one of the values,…so I'll click the OK button,…and here I can enter values for each of the changing cells.…I only want to change one,…and in this case I want to change the value…
- Identify where the Solver add-in appears after being installed.
- List the steps to populate a cell with whole dollar amounts.
- Identify the style used to format numbers with a thousands separator.
- Name the error you will receive if you try to solve a nonlinear problem with the simplex LP method.
- Recall the length of the season and the number of games per week in the sports scheduling problem.
- List what the Scenario Manager allows you to do.
Skill Level Intermediate
Cleaning Up Your Excel 2013 Datawith Dennis Taylor1h 59m Intermediate
1. Working with Solver
2. Solving a Linear Mixture Problem
3. Solving a Nonlinear Mixture Problem
4. Solving a Transportation Problem
5. Solving a Resource Scheduling Optimization Problem
6. Solving a Sports Scheduling Problem
7. Analyzing Your Solver Results
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.