- If a project begins on September 22nd,…and it's designed to take 70 days…when will it be finished?…If you're a seven day a week operation…we need only tag in this worksheet…called Workday a formula that simply…would be =the starting date + 70…which we see right here.…Bur what if you're a five day a week operation…and you only work Monday through Friday?…Use the function called Workday.…We don't want to count the Saturday's and Sunday's.…We don't want to count holidays either.…
So in Column A we've got a list of holidays.…And so instead of this project ending on December 1st,…let's use the Workday function here.…It begins with a starting date…that's our September 22nd date comma the project length.…Now if we're not worried about holidays just yet.…Instead of this ending December 1st,…we see now it's gonna end on December 29th.…We do have some holidays of course…involved in that time frame.…So following the D2 here comma and go highlight…either just the relevant cells…in Column A or perhaps all of them.…
It doesn't make too much difference.…
- Using absolute, relative, and mixed references
- Using the Formula Builder
- Converting formulas to values
- Creating 3D formulas to gather data from multiple sheets
- Creating and expanding the use of nested IF statements
- Looking up information with VLOOKUP, MATCH, and INDEX
- Using the power functions: COUNTIF, SUMIF, and AVERAGEIF
- Analyzing data with the statistical functions
- Calculating payment
- Performing basic math
- Determining dates and times
- Editing text with functions
- Analyzing data with arrays
Skill Level Advanced
Excel for Mac 2011 Essential Trainingwith Curt Frye6h 32m Beginner
1. Formula and Function Tools
2. Formula and Function Tips and Shortcuts
3. IF and Related Functions
4. Lookup and Reference Functions
5. Statistical Functions
6. Power Functions
7. Selected Financial Functions
8. Selected Math Functions
9. Date and Time Functions
10. Text Functions
11. Array Formulas and Functions
12. Reference Functions
13. Information Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.