In this video, learn about a dashboard comparing all your marketing efforts to determine which ones perform best so you can invest more in them, and which ones need to be improved.
- [Instructor] If Darwin had a marketing dashboard,…it would probably be this one.…This dashboard helps you compare…with the performance of your marketing activities…and use the natural selection process…to determine what you want to start doing,…stop doing and continue doing.…Let's go to the overall marketing…dashboard tab of the exercise five.…As you can see here, we're showing one next to the other,…all the marketing activities we're running,…from events to social media…and for each one of those,…we're pulling the same pieces of information…so that we can compare them and draw conclusions.…
The columns here are the core,…conversion and business impact metrics…from each individual activity dashboard.…The idea here is to look at the results…you are getting from your activities…and the cost of producing them…and to determine if you're getting…a sufficient bang for your buck.…
- Evaluating marketing's business contribution
- Analyzing results vs. vanity metrics
- Extracting raw data to build dashboards
- Reducing human errors
- Analyzing marketing activities
- Linking actions to business impact
- Analyzing your account database and contacts database
- Analyzing paid ads and social media
- Using a common framework to analyze marketing activities
- Analyzing individual marketing activities over time
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Marketing Cycle and Business Contribution
2. Analyzing Marketing Activities
3. Improving Marketing Performance Using the Natural Selection Process
Next steps2m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.