In this video, review a dashboard focused on the evolution of the performance of each marketing activity over time. This dashboards enables you to see if you are making progress on your marketing KPIs.
- [Instructor] You can use dashboards…to analyze the performance of a specific event…in a campaign, paid ad, or even…a single month of website performance.…In this video, we're going to review…a dashboard that will help you analyze…the cumulative performance of those activities over time.…That's a great way to measure how…the actions you're taking are influencing…the performance of your marketing activities.…That's where you see the evolution.…It's also the place where you will…be able to see if something in the market…is negatively influencing your performance.…
You'll be able to pick it up and do something about it.…Now let's go to the Marketing Activity Dashboard tab…in the exercise file.…The rows on the left show us the aggregate performance…of all the events on three timeframes,…the month that just ended, the quarter we are in,…and the year to date.…And on those rows, we'll have the sum…of all the individual elements…of the events of those periods.…For example, the cost of running all…the events of the month of September,…
- Evaluating marketing's business contribution
- Analyzing results vs. vanity metrics
- Extracting raw data to build dashboards
- Reducing human errors
- Analyzing marketing activities
- Linking actions to business impact
- Analyzing your account database and contacts database
- Analyzing paid ads and social media
- Using a common framework to analyze marketing activities
- Analyzing individual marketing activities over time
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Marketing Cycle and Business Contribution
2. Analyzing Marketing Activities
3. Improving Marketing Performance Using the Natural Selection Process
Next steps2m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.