- [Instructor] Depending on which subscription … you have to Office 365, you may have noticed … that Microsoft have recently rolled out a new feature … called the Simplified Ribbon, which appears here … at the very top of the screen. … For most of you, this feature will be deselected, … but have a look at what happens … when we click on this radio button. … As you can see, the larger Excel Online icons … have been replaced by a more condensed view, … and this maximizes the size of the actual worksheet. … But don't worry, this new view allows … Excel Online's features to be used … exactly the same as before. … If you like this new view, then that's it. … Your browser will automatically remember … your selection for next time. … Otherwise, select the radio button once more, … and Excel Online will revert back to the classic view. … Now, the rest of this course has been recorded … using the classic view, … but you should have no trouble following along … should you have the Simplified Ribbon enabled, …
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Using Excel Online shortcuts
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating and editing charts
- Designing and creating forms
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.