For anyone migrating from Office 2013 to Office 2016, the switch to a ribbon interface from the toolbars many became used to can be a challenge. There is one toolbar, however, that can be customized to meet your needs. In this movie, you will know how add, remove, and reorder toolbar button on the quick access toolbar in any Office app.
- [Voiceover] Because the UI is so different here in…Office 2016 compared to Office 2013,…it will take some getting used to.…Adjusting to the ribbon, the various tabs, there are no…toolbars except for one that's hiding up in the top…left-hand corner called the Quick Access Toolbar.…If there are certain commands you wish you could just go…up to a toolbar and click, well the Quick Access Toolbar…up here is totally customizable.…And that's what we're going to talk about now.…You could be in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, or Word like me…and have access to the Quick Access Toolbar in this exact…same location in the top left-hand corner.…
The very last button, an arrow pointing down with a line…above it, is the the button you click to customize this…Quick Access Toolbar.…Notice there are a number of options here…some with check marks, some without.…The one's with checks are the one's that are already on the…Quick Access Toolbar, like saving for example, undo, redo.…Maybe you wanna quickly be able to open a file directly from…
- Understanding user interface differences
- Working in Compatibility mode
- Opening and editing PDFs in Word 2016
- Using templates and images
- Creating macro-enabled workbooks in Excel 2016
- Exploring PowerPoint themes, transitions, and animations
- Importing Outlook contacts, email, and calendars into Outlook 2016
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Migrate to Word 2016
3. Migrate to Excel 2016
4. Migrate to PowerPoint 2016
5. Migrate to Outlook 2016
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.