This video walks you through a tour of the report builder in Salesforce. Review how it is structured and where to find the elements needed to use in your reports.
- [Narrator] Let's start creating our report.…The simplest way to do that is to select the…opportunity information yellow folder…and drag it into the main reports section.…Sometimes Sales Force won't let you do it right away.…If that's the case, you can look at the show option…in the preview section.…Just click on it and make sure…there's a check mark next to details.…Normally, a number of columns should appear…and then you'll click on remove all columns to start fresh…and then drag the opportunity folder…into the preview section of your screen.…
But here, we don't have that problem.…So, we'll leave it as it is.…You can see that, while we drag the information here,…nothing has changed apart from the names of the fields…appearing over here.…That's due to the filters up here that we need to change…in order to select all of our data.…And if you need to export only part of your data,…you just have to select the filters here.…Right now, let's review the filters one by one…and see which one limits the data we can see.…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- How the pipeline materializes in Salesforce
- Examining a high-level overview of the sales cycle
- Examining qualitative and quantitative measures
- Acquiring and preparing your data
- Creating your report in Salesforce
- Working with qualitative and quantitative reports
- Conducting effective pipeline reviews
- Collaborating with the sales team
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Sales Cycle and Salesforce Pipeline
2. Acquiring and Preparing Your Data
3. Qualitative Reports
4. Quantitative Reports
5. Conducting Effective Pipeline Reviews
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.