In this video, create a PivotTable that is going to be the blank canvas you use for all your analytics, both qualitative and quantitative.
- [Instructor] Let's see now how to turn our data…into a pivot table.…This one pivot table will become the blank canvas…from which we'll create all of our reports.…This is something I really like to do.…Having one single set of data…that will become the source of all of my reports.…The benefit of having a single source of data…is that all your reports tell the same story…and never contradict each other.…This might seem obvious but sometimes,…it seems it is harmless…to have more than one set of data for your reports.…
But quickly comes the day that you do something differently.…Maybe you'll explore the data on different dates.…Maybe just even different hours.…And you'll end up with numbers…that are not exactly the same.…Now, let's get started with our pivot table creation.…Let's go to the insert tab and click on pivot table.…And let's verify, this is selecting the right range,…going to the right and to the bottom.…Okay, so we're good, and let's click OK.…
Let's rename that sheet Master Pivot…and let's call Sheet 1 Data…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- How the pipeline materializes in Salesforce
- Examining a high-level overview of the sales cycle
- Examining qualitative and quantitative measures
- Acquiring and preparing your data
- Creating your report in Salesforce
- Working with qualitative and quantitative reports
- Conducting effective pipeline reviews
- Collaborating with the sales team
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Sales Cycle and Salesforce Pipeline
2. Acquiring and Preparing Your Data
3. Qualitative Reports
4. Quantitative Reports
5. Conducting Effective Pipeline Reviews
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.