Learn how to create and save an Excel Online workbook.
- [Instructor] To open Excel online,…make sure you have Office 365 open…and select the App Launcher icon,…which are the nine squares here…at the very top left-hand side of the screen.…If you click on the App Launcher icon,…then select Excel, Excel Online will open…in a matter of moments.…What you'll notice are a number of templates…off to the right.…However, what we want to do…is to create a New blank workbook,…so select this option just here on the left.…You can tell that Excel Online is open…when you can see Excel Online at the very top,…left-hand side of the screen here.…
Now, let's go ahead and type in some dummy text.…In cell C3, I'm just going to include some text,…Welcome to Learning Excel Online.…To save this file, navigate to File in the Menu option,…select Save As, and then save a copy online.…Once the Save As dialogue box appears,…we can give the file a new name.…I'm just going to call it MyFirstFile.…And if you like, you can save to another folder,…or just save it to the default folder.…
Once the file has been saved, it will re-open.…
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Using Excel Online shortcuts
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating and editing charts
- Designing and creating forms
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.