Instructor Josh Rischin demonstrates how to create and save an Excel Online workbook.
- [Instructor] Creating and saving a new Excel Online…workbook.…To open up Excel Online, make sure you have Office 365 open…and select the app launcher icon,…which are these nine squares to the top left of the screen.…Depending on which version of Office 365 you have,…this screen may look a little bit different,…but let's go ahead and open up Excel Online.…Once open, what you'll notice are predefined templates…on the right-hand side.…In this case, we're going to go ahead and open up…a new blank workbook.…Once open, let's include some dummy text, in this case,…"Welcome to Learning Excel Online."…To save the file, simply click on file, save as,…and then save a copy online.…
Now depending on which version of Office 365 you have,…you may have the ability to select the folder…that you wish to save the file to.…In this case, I'm going to change the file name to…My First File, and then click on save.…Once the file has been saved, navigate to OneDrive…and then select F5 to refresh the browser.…What you'll notice is that the file name has appeared,…
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating charts
- Designing forms and surveys
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.