Learn how to repeat titles on each page. Author Jen McBee demonstrates how to configure Print Options under the Page Layout riibbon, so that row and column headings repeat on each page of a multipage document.
- [Instructor] If a worksheet spans more than one page…and you're printing it off, your column headings…are not going to repeat on each page…unless you configure Excel…to print row and column headings on each page.…In this video we're going to learn how…to make sure that our information prints out correctly…by repeating rows on every printed page…and we'll also briefly look at repeating columns…on each page.…On the Excel 2010 MOS exam, you may be asked…to set up Page Setup options…to include printing specific columns or row labels…on each page.…
In this course, we're gonna go through the steps…of setting this up and making sure to focus…on the method that you may be asked to use on the exam.…I have the 04_03 exercise file open…so let's tackle this topic.…We're gonna work with the 2015 Sales Data worksheet.…I can go into my Print Preview mode…by using Ctrl P on my keyboard or going to File and Print.…Looking at my navigation arrows at the bottom of the window…I see that I have 22 pages and as I scroll through…notice that I have lost my column headings…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 51m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.