Create individual sales rep PivotTable summary worksheets with just a few clicks. Learn to group sheets to make changes to them all at once.
- [Narrator] What you've seen so far…with Pivot Tables and Charts is all well and good…when you're willing to share details with your whole team.…But what if you want to go over individual results…with each of your sales reps, like in a one-on-one meeting?…You don't necessarily want them to see…each of their peers' information,…especially when you're trying to focus…on just them and their particular performance.…We're gonna show you a new Pivot Table trick for this one.…In this example we're using…the 05-04 Reporting For Multiple Sales Reps example…from chapter five practice files.…Again, starting with our sales leader board,…we're going to modify a Pivot Table…with category, product and customer name in the row field.…
So I'm gonna click in the field list, choose category,…come down to product name,…and then scroll back up to customer name.…Now I want to put order date into the column section.…Notice that Excel has been thoughtful enough…to add years and quarters for me,…but I don't want that right now, so I'm gonna drag them out.…
- Using, modifying, and sharing templates
- Importing data from a database
- Cleaning up data
- Refreshing queries
- Pasting data
- Sorting and filtering tables
- Using slicers
- Adding a dynamic commission calculation
- Using conditional formatting
- Working with PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Creating a leaderboard
- Create period, monthly, and yearly summaries
- Creating dashboards
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started with Templates
2. Importing Sales Data
3. Working with Tables
4. Analyzing Sales Data
5. Build Awesome Sales Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.