In this video, learn how to launch Excel in Office 365, start a new, blank notebook, and get comfortable with the various parts of the user interface, including the important parts of the workbook.
- [Instructor] Well it's time now to launch Microsoft Excel…here in Office 365 and get comfortable…in our new surroundings.…If you're already logged in to your Office 365 account…in Windows and you launch Excel,…you'll see your credentials up here.…I'm logged in as Victor Gonzalez.…If you're not signed in, you can click here…to get signed in.…That gives you access to your cloud storage…and other features.…Then you can go over here to the left-hand side.…You'll see home is selected, and the home page contains…quick links to creating a new blank workbook.…
And you'll also see some tutorials at the very top.…Down in the lower half of this section…you'll see recent, where you can get quickly back…to those workbooks you've been working on recently.…Just clicking once will open them back up.…You don't have to go searching for them…by using open over here on the left-hand side,…that gives you access to all your connections,…the cloud, your own hard drive, network drives, and so on.…If there is a workbook that you work on regularly,…
- Explore efficient methods for adding functions and formulas.
- Format text, numbers, dates, and times.
- Save, share, and print your workbooks.
- Recognize how to freeze panes to control your view.
- Recall methods for protecting documents.