Learn to insert and delete worksheets, hide and unhide worksheets, and change the tab color for worksheets. Author Jen McBee focuses on the commands you will most likely encounter on the Excel 2010 MOS exam.
- [Instructor] Find a file to Excel 2010…creates three worksheets in a new workbook.…You can insert additional worksheets either…one at a time, or in multiples of two or more.…There may also be times when it's necessary…to hide a worksheet.…Maybe you're doing a presentation to all the employees…and it has employee pay information on the worksheet.…You probably wanna hide that so you don't accidentally…click on it and display that information…to all your employees.…These are three skills that you may be…asked to demonstrate your knowledge of…on the Excel 2010 MOS exam.…
So let's go ahead and tackle…all three of these topics.…Now, to demonstrate inserting additional worksheets,…I'm gonna go ahead and start…with a brand new Excel workbook.…The keyboard shortcut to creating…a new workbook is ctrl+n for new.…You can also go to your file tab,…go to new, and this brings you into where…all these great templates are located.…And you could click on blank workbook.…But I'm gonna go ahead and just…do ctrl+n on my keyboard,…so you can see how quick and easy that is.…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.