Receive an overview of corporate finance and how Excel can help.
- [Instructor] Corporate Finance and Modern Business.…In this section, we'll discuss what corporate finance is…and the way it fits into the organization as a whole.…Corporate finance is a critical piece of the puzzle…for most modern business organizations today.…In this video, we'll learn the role that corporate finance…plays and in particular the major tasks that employees…in corporate finance face on a daily basis.…Now, there's two elements to finance.…Corporate finance and investments.…
The investments side of the world…is perhaps the area of finance that many people…think about more frequently,…includes things like stocks, and bonds, and investing…in those particular types of financial instruments…or issuing them from a company's perspective.…The reality, though, is that there's this whole…hidden side of finance that most people don't think about.…That's corporate finance.…Corporate finance is really finance for the corporate user,…and it plays a critical role in helping the firm…to maximize profits.…
In particular, corporate finance is really focused…
- Capital budgeting in Excel
- Using Excel in project selection
- Analyzing capital structure using Excel
- Estimating weighted average cost of capital (WACC)
- Applying Excel to operational budgeting
- Cash flow budgeting
- Stress test tools for budgets
Skill Level Intermediate
Excel 2016: Power Query (Get & Transform)with Oz du Soleil1h 49m Intermediate
Excel: Analyzing and Visualizing Cash Flowswith Curt Frye1h 16m Intermediate
1. Critical Tasks in Corporate Finance
2. Project Selection in Excel
3. WACC and Capital Structure in Excel
4. Operational Budgeting in Excel
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.