Learn to copy and move worksheets within or outside of a workbook. Author Jen McBee demonstrates shortcuts for copying data between worksheets and workbooks.
- [Narrator] When I do Excel training,…I like to ask my students,…how do you copy data from one worksheet to another?…Usually, the answer is, I highlight what I want to copy,…copy the selection, and paste it onto a new worksheet.…And when I ask them how difficult it is…to re-format everything once they paste it,…you know, they kind of say,…it takes them a few minutes to do that.…In this video, I'm going to show you…how you can copy and move information within a worksheet,…copy and move information to another worksheet,…and that's where I'm going to show you a great short cut…that will save you so much time.…
We'll then look at how to rename our worksheets,…and how to change the tab color.…Notice the MOS icon is next to all four of these,…because you're going to come across two or three questions…on the MOS exam about how to either copy or move data…between worksheets and workbooks…and how to rename those worksheet tabs.…I have the 05_02 exercise file open,…so let's tackle this topic.…We are now looking at the 2016 sales data,…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.