Learn how to easily copy, cut, and paste data from one cell to another, one worksheet to another, or one workbook to another. Author Jen McBee demonstrates tips to make this somewhat tedious and awkward task simple by using Paste Special and Ctrl+Drag & D
- [Instructor] I know that you…probably know how to cut, copy and paste information…within a workbook or to another workbook.…But did you know that there's…easier ways to move information,…either within a workbook or to an outside source?…In this video, we're going to look at…a couple of different ways that you can move or copy data.…We'll look at copying and moving data within a workbook,…copying and moving worksheets to another workbook,…and I'm gonna show you a great shortcut…that you can use to create an exact replica of a worksheet.…
During the Excel 2010 MOS exam,…you will probably be asked to move or copy…an entire worksheet from one workbook into another,…or you may be asked to copy data within a workbook.…So we'll make sure that, by the end of this video,…you're comfortable doing both,…so that you'll be able to take on any challenges…and do them very quickly during the MOS exam.…I have the 03_02 exercise file open,…so let's tackle this topic.…
In our workbook we have five worksheets,…Sales Report, North, South, East and West.…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.