Wow! You've gone through quite a bit of material...well done!
- Hey, congratulations!…You've completed this course.…You now have a solid foundational knowledge…for real estate investing.…You understand the key concepts of investment analysis…and you can now perform a rental income analysis.…You understand what makes a good investment.…And why you need to use multiple measures of returns…in order to properly compare…and evaluate different investment opportunities.…You understand how taking on debt or leverage…could either help or hurt your investment.…
You also understand the real estate market cycle,…its phases and how to tell which phase…we might be in right now.…Now this course was never meant to be a comprehensive course…covering everything about real estate investing.…It was meant to get your feet wet so you probably…have more questions now than when you first started.…For those of you that want to continue…your learning journey for real estate investing,…I encourage you to check out…my other real estate investing courses here on LinkedIn or…you can find me through Google and see where else I teach.…
Note: This course uses data and example properties from the United States, but the concepts taught and tools provided are just as useful for any market.
- Determining if real estate investment is right for you
- Choosing a market and a property
- Using financing
- Strategies for first-time investors
- Real estate market cycles
- Valuing a property
- Analyzing your market
- How leverage impacts investments
- Real estate investment case studies
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Excel: Analyzing and Visualizing Cash Flowswith Curt Frye1h 16m Intermediate
Learning Real Estate Photographywith Scott Hargis3h 21m Beginner
Managing Your Personal Investmentswith Jane Barratt1h 31m Appropriate for all
Start here3m 29s
1. Case Study: Joe's First Investment
2. The Many Ways to Invest in Real Estate
3. Real Estate Market Cycles
4. How to Value a Property
5. Understanding Your Market
6. What Makes a Good Investment?
7. Understanding Leverage
8. Case Study: Rental Income Property Analysis
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.