Join Chris Dutton for an in-depth discussion in this video Conclusion, part of Excel Business Intelligence Part 3: Power Pivot and DAX.
- [Chris] Well, that concludes Part 3 of the course,…which means that our journey together…has officially come to an end.…If you'd like to learn more…or check out some of my other Excel and Power BI courses,…make sure to follow Excel Maven on Facebook…or head to excelmaven.com.…Thanks again for joining, and happy analyzing.…
- Power Pivots versus normal pivots
- Creating calculated columns and measures
- Power Pivot and DAX best practices
- Math, stats, and COUNT functions
- CALCULATE, FILTER, and ALL functions
- Joining data with RELATED
- Using iterator functions (SUMX and RANKX)
- Time intelligence formulas
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
Set expectations1m 46s
2. Power Pivot and DAX 101
3. Common DAX Functions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.