In this video, discuss how to handle the pipeline reviews with the sales teams to ensure you have the right tone to work in a collaborative mode and remove unnecessary tensions.
- [Narrator] I'd like to take some time in this video…to discuss the tone of the discussion…when we're viewing deals and pipe lines.…It happens sometimes that being the person…who asks the question,…makes you change the tone of the discussion,…and instead of collaborating…with the person you're talking to,…you end up interrogating them.…This is something we all need to be careful of,…because not only does it create…unnecessary tension in the room,…it also goes against what we're trying to achieve,…which is simply to have the best data quality.…
It is therefore very important…to be in the spirit of collaboration,…with the objective of better understanding…the business opportunities you're discussing.…Sure, you'll find discrepancies here and there,…close dates that are unrealistic,…deals that have not evolved for more than a year,…but that's exactly your added value in this discussion.…You are the person who brings the reports…that give a new perspective on the data,…and you are participating to those discussions…
- How the pipeline materializes in Salesforce
- Examining a high-level overview of the sales cycle
- Examining qualitative and quantitative measures
- Acquiring and preparing your data
- Creating your report in Salesforce
- Working with qualitative and quantitative reports
- Conducting effective pipeline reviews
- Collaborating with the sales team
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Sales Cycle and Salesforce Pipeline
2. Acquiring and Preparing Your Data
3. Qualitative Reports
4. Quantitative Reports
5. Conducting Effective Pipeline Reviews
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.