Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Clearing and reapplying PivotTable filters, part of Excel 2016: Pivot Tables in Depth.
- There would be little sense in applying…a Pivot Table Filter.…If you weren't able to remove it later.…In Excel 2016 you can remove filters…from individual fields,…remove all filters at the same time,…and reapply any filters you get rid of.…In this movie I will use the clearing Excel workbook.…Which is a sample file that you could find in the…chapter four folder of your exercise files collection.…This Pivot Table has filters applied to two fields.…
And those are year and room type.…If I want to remove the filter from a field,…for example, if I want to remove the room type filter;…I can click the Column Labels filter arrow,…and then from the list that appears click…"Clear Filter From Room Type."…And I knew that I wanted to use the column…labels filter arrow because the room type field…is used to provide the column headers.…
So now the filter has been removed.…If I want to reapply it I can undo my previous action…by pressing ctrl + z.…If I want to remove all filters from Pivot Table…I can click any cell in the body…
- Identify how to format data for use in a PivotTable.
- Discover how to create a new PivotTable.
- Define how to connect to data sources.
- Evaluate and consolidate data from multiple data sources.
- Identify how to create calculated fields.
- Summarize field data.
- Review PivotTable sorting.
- Review PivotTable filters.
- Discover how to work with Excel slicers.
- Recall how to format PivotTables with styles and formats.
- Assess how to build PivotCharts.
- Assess how to run macros.
- Evaluate how to create a PivotTable using the data model.
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Creating and Pivoting PivotTables
2. Summarizing PivotTable Data
3. Sorting and Filtering PivotTable Data
4. Formatting PivotTables
5. Applying Conditional Formats to PivotTables
6. Creating and Manipulating PivotCharts
7. Printing PivotTables
8. Manipulating PivotTables
Running an Excel macro6m 23s
9. Creating PivotTables Using the Data Model
Next steps1m 23s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.