Instructor Josh Rischin shows how to bring life to Excel Online charts using chart tools.
- [Instructor] Once we have created an Excel Online chart,…we can make the most of Excel Online's chart tools…to change the look and feel of the information.…If you'd like to follow along, open up XOL ChartTools.…In this example,…we have already prepared a basic column chart.…The first thing that we can do is move the chart…and make it larger.…As you can see,…Excel Online automatically adjusts the font size.…We can then use Excel Online chart tools,…which appear in the chart menu option.…Simply select chart, and let's change the chart title…by selecting Chart Title, Edit Chart Title,…and I'm going to change it…to Distribution of the company's expenditure.…
Then select OK,…and you'll notice that the chart title has been changed.…If you like, you can add an axis title.…You can add a legend by selecting Legend,…and then let's show legend at the right.…If you like, you can insert gridlines…by selecting Gridlines, Primary Horizontal Gridlines,…and I'm going to select Major Gridlines.…And I can easily do the same thing…
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating charts
- Designing forms and surveys
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.