…In this workbook called Sales Data, we've got four tabs…for different states and also some empty work sheets as well.…There's no color however on the sheet tabs, and although that's not…a horrible situation it's easily correctable by adding a sheet tab color.…It just makes the workbook easier to work with, and you might even…have a color scheme that you use in your organization that you might want to…apply also, and maybe in this case, we might even want to have the…color of the tab be the same as the banner up in row one.…So simply right-clicking on the current sheet, which…is Colorado here, we can go to tab color.…
And the first thing we see are a bunch of…colors related to the current theme that is in use.…We'll also see some standard colors.…If none of these appeals to us, we could click More Colors at…the bottom, and in this honeycomb layout pattern, we've got 127 different colors.…If I'm trying to match the color banner…up there, and that certainly isn't necessary, but…maybe I'll just click this one here and…
- Explain how to recover a deleted worksheet.
- Identify the purpose of the Protect Workbook command.
- Summarize the steps to view more than one worksheet at the same time.
- Recognize the steps for grouping nonadjacent worksheets.
- Explain the purpose of PivotTables and the Consolidate command.
- Recall the selection that allows users to display the name of all sourced workbooks.