Self-test your comprehension by completing a series of hands-on objectives, and then reviewing the author's solution video. Learn that time is a major factor in the Excel 2010 MOS exam, so the ability to solve objectives quickly is important. Practice usi
- [Instructor] Hi.…Welcome to your first Challenge of the course.…This is the Challenge for Chapter 2.…The document that we're going to be using for our Challenge…is the 02_06 challenge file,…and you'll find that in your…Chapter 2 Exercise File folder.…Now, I believe you should be able to complete this Challenge…in five minutes or less,…and keep in mind,…on the exam you'll have 15 minutes…to perform 24 different tasks.…So, the more you can practice this time-based challenges,…the more prepared you'll be to sit for the live exam.…
Because this is our first challenge,…I'm gonna go ahead and open the document with you,…so that we can review the instructions…and talk about what would be expected of you…during the challenge.…I have Excel open,…I'll go ahead…and go to my File tab,…go to Open,…and this brought me right to my Chapter 2 Exercise Files.…Here's the Challenge file 02_06.…Go ahead and double-click on it to open it.…It should always open to the Instructions worksheet…where you will see in the first column…the place you can check mark…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.