Solve the full-length sample MOS Expert exam within the required time frame.
- [Instructor] Welcome to the final challenge…for this course.…We're going to be using the 06_01 challenge…exercise file in your Chapter Six folder.…You should be able to complete all of these tasks…in under 40 minutes.…When you take your live MOS expert exam,…you'll be given 50 minutes to complete…all of the tasks.…That's why I recommend that you practice…until you can get everything down,…so you can do it very quickly.…Actually, if you can complete this challenge…in 30 minutes, that's even better.…
If you find that you're unable to complete…any of the task, or if you're not able…to complete it within this time frame,…please go back and watch the videos for the chapter…and do the chapter challenge again,…and then come back and try the full length challenge.…You can also watch my solution video…to see how I completed all of the tasks…in the final challenge.…
The course begins with an overview of the certification program and its costs. Next, Jennifer walks through all of the certification objectives, including hands-on experience with downloadable sample documents, so you can practice as you go. She wraps up with a full-length practice test that emulates exam 77-427, together with solutions to each of the exam challenges.
Lynda.com is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Reviewing the exam format and learning objectives
- Tracking, retaining, and displaying all changes
- Identifying and troubleshooting errors with tracing
- Applying custom formats and layouts
- Applying advanced conditional formatting
- Using functions to format cells and apply advanced filters
- Preparing a workbook for internationalization
- Creating advanced formulas
- Using the LOOKUP and TRANSPOSE functions
- Using functions to serialize dates and times
- Creating advanced charts and tables
Skill Level Advanced
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
2. Manage and Share Workbooks
Manage comments2m 57s
3. Apply Custom Formats and Layouts
4. Create Advanced Formulas
5. Create Advanced Charts and Tables
6. Full-Length MOS Expert Sample Exam for Excel 2013
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.