This final challenge emulates the length and scope of the full Excel 2010 MOS exam. It includes all of the topics covered earlier in the course, which the user should complete in 50 minutes or less. Successful completion of this practice exam in under 50
- [Instructor] Hi, welcome to our final challenge…for the course.…For this challenge we use the 10_01 challenge exercise file.…And you should be able to complete all of the tasks…in 40 minutes or less.…And the reason that I specified 40 minutes is…on the live exam you'll be given 50 minutes to complete…about 25 tasks.…If you're able to complete my challenge in 40 minutes…or less, that means that you'll have no trouble completing…the live exam in 50 minutes or less.…
Remember the more that you can practice…when you're up against the clock…the better you'll do on the live exam.…Now I want to show you something before you get started…on the challenge.…Here's the 10_01 challenge file.…In the live exam you're going to have a window at the top…which will be the document that you're working on…and a separate window at the bottom of your screen…that will have all of the instructions.…So if you want to emulate that,…this is how you can do it.…
On your View tab, click on New Window.…And what this does is opens a second instance…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.