- Copying macros between workbooks
- Protect worksheets and cell ranges
- Configuring formula calculation options
- Using advanced fill options
- Configuring Data Validation
- Creating custom conditional formatting rules
- Looking up data using functions
- Troubleshooting formulas
- Creating advanced charts
- Creating and modifying PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Taking the sample exam
Skill Level Advanced
- [Jenn] Hi, my name is Jenn McBee and I'm here to help you prepare for the Microsoft Certified Excel Expert Exam for Office 365 and Office 2019. I'm a Certified MOS Master Instructor and I've been mentoring students in Microsoft Excel since 2006. What you're probably wondering: Why should you get MOS certified? Well first and foremost, the Microsoft Office Specialist Program is the only officially recognized certification program by Microsoft globally. The exam covers your knowledge of creating, managing and distributing professional worksheets and workbooks for a variety of specialized purposes and situations. In this course we will review how to manage workbook options and settings, manage and format data, create advanced formulas and macros and manage advanced charts and tables. Now the tasks on the exams typically do not include the command name or a specific function name. Each task will give you a description of the desired outcome and you will need to have a good understanding of the purpose and commonly used workbook functions in order to successfully complete the tasks in each of the projects. I will give you opportunities for hands-on practice of the exam objectives throughout the course. And we'll finish with a full length practice exam to test your skills and your speed. When you can finish the practice exam in under 40 minutes then you're probably ready to take on the live Microsoft Certified Excel Expert Exam for Office 365 and Office 2019. Thanks for joining me on this journey to certification.
Excel: Power Query (Get & Transform)with Oz du Soleil1h 49m Intermediate
Excel: Using Dynamic Array Functionswith Oz du Soleil1h 26m Advanced
1. Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert Exam Overview
Prepare for the test3m 14s
2. Manage Workbook Options and Settings
3. Manage and Format Data
4. Create Advanced Formulas
5. Manage Advanced Charts and Tables
6. Final Challenge
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.