Learn how to quickly and easily build and modify a form.
- [Instructor] To build your Office 365 form,…open the Office 365 Enterprise screen…and then click on Forms.…If you can't see Forms up here, you may need to click…on Explore all your apps.…Let's go ahead and click on Forms.…Once Forms is open, let's go and select New Form.…Now, if you have already prepared a design of your form,…make sure that you have this file open,…as you will need to toggle between that file and this form.…Once the form is open, you'll notice…that we are prompted to include a title for the form.…
Rather than type this information from scratch,…let's navigate to our design file…that we created a little bit earlier.…Did you also know that you can open forms…from directly within Excel Online?…However, what we're looking to do now…is copy across the title that we have created…in our design file, into the form.…Select cell C2 and then Control + C on the keyboard…to copy that information to the clipboard.…Navigate back to the form, click on Untitled form,…and then Control + V on the keyboard to paste.…
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Using Excel Online shortcuts
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating and editing charts
- Designing and creating forms
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.