Instructor Josh Rischin demonstrates how to quickly and easily build and modify a form.
- [Instructor] To build your Office 365 form,…open the Office 365 Enterprise screen…and click on Forms.…Note that you can also get to Forms from directly…within Excel Online by clicking on Insert…and then Forms.…Depending on which version of Office 365 you have,…this option may appear as Survey instead of Forms.…In the forms app, select New Form.…And once the form is open, select on Untitled Form.…Now if you have already prepared a design of your form,…make sure you have this file open as well…as you'll need to toggle between the two.…
Navigate back to the form design file…that you created a little bit earlier…and copy and paste the title that you have created.…Back in the Forms app, control v to paste,…Feedback on learning Excel Online Course.…You are then prompted to enter a description.…Navigate back to the design file,…copy the description from that file,…back in the forms app, control v to paste.…This survey has been developed to collect feedback…from the Learning Excel Online course attendees.…
We are now prompted to start adding questions.…
Note: This course is for users who know the basics of the Excel desktop app, but are new to the web browser version, Excel Online. It emphasizes features that work differently in Excel Online. For basic Excel guidance, please see Learning Excel 2016 or Excel 2016 Essential Training.
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating charts
- Designing forms and surveys