Instructor Josh Rischin demonstrates how to quickly and easily build and modify a form.
- [Instructor] To build your Office 365 form,…open the Office 365 Enterprise screen and click on Forms.…Note that you can also get to forms…from directly within Excel Online…by clicking on Insert and then Forms.…Depending on which version of Office 365 you have,…this option may appear as Survey instead of Forms.…In the forms app, select New Form,…and once the form is open select on Untitled form.…Now, if you have already prepared a design of your form…make sure you have this file open as well,…as you will need to toggle between the two.…
Navigate back to the form design file…that you created a little bit earlier…and copy and paste the title that you have created.…Back in the forms app, control v to paste,…Feedback on Learning Excel Online course.…You are then prompted to enter a description.…Navigate back to the design file,…copy the description from that file,…back in the forms app, control v to paste.…This survey has been developed to collect feedback…from the Learning Excel Online course attendees.…We are now prompted to start adding questions.…
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating charts
- Designing forms and surveys
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.