Get an overview of the basic features of Excel Online.
- [Instructor] With Excel Online, you can take basic data…and transform it into something…that's interactive and powerful.…If you'd like to follow along with me,…then make sure you have XOL Customer Data open.…Once the file is open, as you can see,…the data on its own, it doesn't look very pretty.…However, in a few simple steps,…we can transform it into something meaningful and engaging.…For example, let's just select the header row,…which is row number four.…Let's click on the drop down box next to fill color…and change the fill to black.…
With those cells still selected,…click on the drop down box next to font color…and select theme color white.…Now let's select the entire table…and then navigate to the drop-down box next to borders.…And then select all borders.…And what I like to do at this point…with the data still selected,…click on the drop down box once more…and select thick outside border.…Using the mouse wheel now, scroll back up to the top.…Highlight row four, navigate to the data tab,…and then select filter.…
- Creating and editing workbooks
- Using Excel Online shortcuts
- Integrating the desktop version of Excel
- Sharing workbooks and assigning access privileges
- Creating and editing charts
- Designing and creating forms
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting to Know Excel Online
2. Working Seamlessly with Excel Online and Excel Desktop
3. Collaborating with Excel Online
4. Charting in Excel Online
5. Creating Forms with Excel Online
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.