Learn how Excel tables automatically expand as your sales reps add data. Learn some simple formulas that will auto-complete too!.
- [Instructor] For this movie, we're going to work…with the chapter three, auto rows and columns video.…One of the huge advantages to Excel tables…as mentioned earlier, is that they're dynamic.…But they're not just dynamic in terms of importing data…from external sources or CSV files.…They're also dynamic in terms of you adding data…or your sales reps adding data.…So I'm going to go ctrl, arrow down,…and I'm going to come down to row 51,…and I'm going to start entering in order information.…Notice as I start typing J, Excel auto-senses…that I have the opportunity to enter Jan Kotas.…
So all I need to do is press Tab,…and I'm going to start typing Company,…and I want to do Company A for Jan,…I'm going to do Grains,…we'll just repeat this one.…If you notice, the table has automatically…expanded itself.…It's not quite so evident here…because it's a white row,…but if I do it again,…and we just repeat this order,…you'll see its table's automatically expanded.…So now any pivot tables, any charts…that are based off of this table…
- Using, modifying, and sharing templates
- Importing data from a database
- Cleaning up data
- Refreshing queries
- Pasting data
- Sorting and filtering tables
- Using slicers
- Adding a dynamic commission calculation
- Using conditional formatting
- Working with PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Creating a leaderboard
- Create period, monthly, and yearly summaries
- Creating dashboards
Skill Level Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with Templates
2. Importing Sales Data
3. Working with Tables
4. Analyzing Sales Data
5. Build Awesome Sales Solutions
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.