- [Instructor] In addition to the many different ways…to display fonts in Excel,…you also have a variety of border options…and color background choices to accentuate your data.…And both of these features are found…on the Home tab and adjacent buttons.…There's a Borders button right here,…and just to the right of it, the Fill Color bucket.…I want a border around these cells.…They're the only cells within this worksheet…that are pure numbers.…I want the data to stand out, just with a border around it.…Clicking the drop arrow on the right side…of the Borders button reveals all kinds of choices.…
How 'bout Thick Outside Borders?…Now, many times when you apply a border's features,…you're not quite sure if it worked…until you click outside of the highlighted area.…Well, we've got a border there.…But we just can't see it as clearly while it's highlighted.…I'll come back here, maybe try a few others.…We could put a border on every single cell.…How about All Borders?…It has that look.…And there's one other approach to this, too.…
- Describe the process for adding a command to the Quick Access toolbar.
- Cite the shortcuts for Undo and Redo.
- Name the keys commonly used to move, copy, and insert data.
- Explain how to create a chart.
- Summarize the process for freezing and unfreezing panes.
- Describe methods for sorting data.
- Explain how to create Pivot Tables.
Skill Level Beginner
Q: This course was updated on 1/7/2019. What changed?
A: A new video was added that covers working with Excel Ideas.
Outlook 2019 Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton2h 12m Beginner
1. Getting Started with Excel
2. Entering Data
3. Formulas and Functions
5. Adjusting Worksheet Layout and Data
8. Adjusting Worksheet Views
9. Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
10. Data Management Features
11. Security and Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.