Learn how to create, edit, and delete hyperlinks. Author Jen McBee demonstrates methods used to quickly edit or delete a hyperlink, skills you may be asked to demonstrate on the Excel 2010 MOS exam.
- [Instructor] In Excel 2010, hyperlinks can be used…to direct a user to a website,…open other documents, and navigate throughout a workbook.…In this video, we're going to learn…how to create a hyperlink, edit a hyperlink,…and remove a hyperlink.…Now, these are three skills that you may very well…be asked to demonstrate on the Excel 2010 MOS Exam.…I have the 03_05 exercise file open,…so let's tackle this topic.…We're gonna be working on the sales report worksheet,…and the first thing that I wanna do is create a hyperlink…to the H+Sport website.…
And what we're gonna do is create the hyperlink…and assign it to the title H+Sport.…I'll go ahead and click in the cell.…Now, a couple of ways I can do this,…I can go to the insert tab,…and click on Hyperlink,…and that brings up my Insert Hyperlink window.…Or, what you might find to be easier is…you can just right-click on the cell,…once you've selected it, and go down to Hyperlink.…It's a little bit faster.…Let me move this window out of the way.…
Now we see in the top field…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 51m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.