Learn about using conditional logic in formulas. Author Jen McBee demonstrates using logical operators, also known as comparison operators, such as greater than, less than, and equal to, focusing on operators that you may encounter on the Excel 2010 MOS e
- [Narrator] Testing whether values meet the condition of…true or false in making logical comparisons…between expressions or common tasks in Excel,…you can use the and or not and if functions…to create conditional formulas.…On the Excel 2010 MOS exam,…you may be asked to sum a range if the value meets…specific criteria such as…sum the sales if the region is north.…To prepare for the Excel 2010 MOS exam,…we'll explore three conditional logic functions,…SUMIF, AVERAGEIF and COUNTIF.…
These are the three logical functions that you are…most likely to encounter on the MOS exam.…I have the 06_04 exercise file open…so let's tackle this topic.…On our 2016 sales worksheet, we have three columns…of information that we need to calculate.…The first is total 2016 sales by item…and here's our items in column F.…So we'll look and see what the total sales…of baseball bats was for 2016.…Then we'll look and see how many orders…we had for baseball bats.…
And next we'll look at the average sales of items…whose cost is greater than $100.…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 51m Appropriate for all
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.