Learn how to fill a series of data using AutoFill. Author Jen McBee demonstrates how to complete a series using AutoFill, a skill you may be asked to demonstrate on the Excel 2010 MOS exam. She also shows you how to create a custom list using your own ite
- [Narrator] Another method of copying information…is to use the autofill tool, what a great tool it is.…Using autofill, you can copy formulas either down…a series of rows or across a series of columns.…You can also use autofill to create a list,…a list of dates, months of the year, days of the week,…or custom lists which I'm gonna show you how to create.…I have the O3_O4 exercise file open…so let's tackle this topic.…
On our 2015 sales data worksheet,…in column F we see that we are ready to do a calculation…that will take the number of units sold…and multiply it times the cost, very simple calculation.…I'm gonna go ahead and type equals click on D4,…use my asterisk to multiple and click on E4 and hit enter.…Now, what you can't see is how many records…we have in this worksheet…so using that shortcut I showed you earlier,…I'm gonna click on E4 and do control shift down arrow…and I can see that I have 998 records in this worksheet.…
How do I see that?…Well, I'm looking down at the status bar…and I have it set so that Excel…
Explore the MOS certification program, its cost, and its format and walk through each Excel certification objective in detail. Get hands-on experience with free downloadable practice files and take the challenges to test your skills. The course wraps with a full-length, 50-minute practice exam.
- Preparing for the exam
- Saving Excel files in different formats
- Printing workbooks and worksheets
- Inserting headers, footers, and document properties
- Inserting, copying, and moving data
- Formatting cells and worksheets
- Creating, deleting, copying, and moving worksheets
- Splitting and arranging windows
- Creating basic and conditional logic formulas
- Creating named ranges to use in formulas
- Applying conditional formatting
- Creating charts
- Inserting and modifying SmartArt
- Filtering and sorting data
- Taking a full-length practice exam
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Intermediate
1. Microsoft Office Specialist Exam Overview
Prepare for the exam2m 55s
2. Manage the Worksheet Environment
3. Create Cell Data
4. Format Cells and Worksheets
5. Manage Worksheets and Workbooks
6. Apply Formulas and Functions
7. Present Data Visually
8. Share Worksheet Data with Others
9. Analyze and Organize Data
10. Final Practice Exam
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.