Animating slides and slide objects was possible in PowerPoint 2003, but could feel tedious. Animating and transitioning is simplified and more powerful in PowerPoint 2016. In this movie, you will know how to use the transitions ribbon to add exciting transition effects quickly and easily to an entire slideshow, and animate objects and bulleted lists from the animate ribbon.
- [Voiceover] One of the best and easiest ways…to make your Power Point presentation more visually…interesting to your audience is to add animation.…That could be animating objects on a slide,…or the entire slide itself, called a transition.…Something you could do in Power Point 2003,…but it's even easier to accomplish here in…Power Point 2016 and we're gonna take a look at it…as we continue working with our…West End Landon presentation.…Landon Hotel 0404 from the chapter four folder…of your exercise files, if you're getting caught up.…Let's start at slide one here.…
And we'll begin with slide transitions.…That's the animation between one slide to the next.…We'll go to Transitions, check em all out,…lots to choose from here but there's even more…when you click the drop down arrow in different categories.…Some subtle ones, some more exciting ones…and then we see some dynamic options down at the bottom.…Let's start with one of the subtle ones.…These are things that you're probably accustomed…to seeing in Power Point 2003, like Cover, Uncover, Reveal.…
- Describe how to customize the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Summarize cloud computing and how to use OneDrive.
- Explain how to search with the navigation pane.
- Recall how to convert older versions of templates to Word 2016.
- Describe how to use formulas and functions.
- Cite how to format a workbook.
- Summarize how to create charts with the Recommended Charts tool.
- Explain how to animate objects with transitions and animations.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Migrate to Word 2016
3. Migrate to Excel 2016
4. Migrate to PowerPoint 2016
5. Migrate to Outlook 2016
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.