In this video, learn how to analyze your accounts database, which is the starting point of many of your projects and a key element that influences the analysis of most of your marketing activities.
- [Instructor] In this video, we will learn how…to analyze our accounts database.…That's the starting point of many of our activities…and a key element that influences the analysis…of most of your marketing activities.…Let's start by going to the accounts…and contacts tab of the exercise file.…What you see here is a dashboard you can use…to track the completeness of your database.…And identify if you have a sufficient set…of data to run your marketing activities.…Let's run through it together.…Let's start with your market.…
That's the list of all the people or companies…that could have an interest in your products or services.…You could have a product that is aimed at restaurants,…so in essence, your market could be literally…millions of restaurants worldwide.…And you might not be able to have a complete database…of every restaurant on Earth.…In our example here, we have one million…potential customers in our market.…This is information you can gather…from market studies that you buy or find online.…There's a lot of resources out there on the internet…
LinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com) is a PMI Registered Education Provider. This course qualifies for professional development units (PDUs). To view the activity and PDU details for this course, click here.
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Evaluating marketing's business contribution
- Analyzing results vs. vanity metrics
- Extracting raw data to build dashboards
- Reducing human errors
- Analyzing marketing activities
- Linking actions to business impact
- Analyzing your account database and contacts database
- Analyzing paid ads and social media
- Using a common framework to analyze marketing activities
- Analyzing individual marketing activities over time