In this video, analyze the pipeline generation efforts of sales teams. This report enables you to understand if you are generating enough opportunities to sustain the growth of the company.
- In this video, we're going to be creating a series of…reports focused on the pipeline generation or…identification side of the sale cycle.…The main purpose of these reports will be to analyze…how successful we are at identifying new opportunities to…grow our pipeline on a regular basis.…Let's start by making a copy of our master pivot table.…Let's call it Pipeline Gen By Rep.…
In this first report, we'll look at how much pipeline each…of our sales reps is generating.…To do that, we're not going to be looking at opportunity…names anymore, but we'll look at a higher level…and see how the numbers add up.…So, let's remove opportunity name here.…We can already see the total pipeline…we have by salesperson.…Here we want to analyze the pipeline that's been generated…since the beginning of the year, and therefore it has a…created date in the current year.…
So, we'll just grab the created date year field,…and add it to the filters and then select 2017,…which is the current year for this report.…So, we can already see here that Edward, for example,…
- How the pipeline materializes in Salesforce
- Examining a high-level overview of the sales cycle
- Examining qualitative and quantitative measures
- Acquiring and preparing your data
- Creating your report in Salesforce
- Working with qualitative and quantitative reports
- Conducting effective pipeline reviews
- Collaborating with the sales team
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Sales Cycle and Salesforce Pipeline
2. Acquiring and Preparing Your Data
3. Qualitative Reports
4. Quantitative Reports
5. Conducting Effective Pipeline Reviews
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.