In this video, focus on the other side of the sales cycle and prepare a report to analyze how sales teams are closing deals. Additionally, learn to use the report to estimate the total year performance.
- [Instructor] In this video…we're going to be analyzing the other end…of the sales cycle,…namely the closing side of it.…After seeing how we are performing…in terms of identification of new pipeline,…we are now interested in how good we are…at converting it into real business…and paying customers.…So, let's start by making a copy of our Master Pivot…and call it Pipeline Closing by Rep.…
And this time we'll remove the opportunity name…and add in the probabilities…just below the opportunity owner.…One thing that will be different this time…from all the reports we've seen so far…is that we're not going to limit…the probabilities anymore to the open opportunities…but we're going to be looking at all of them,…even the lost and won ones.…So, let's select zero and 100 for the probabilities…and click OK.…And instead of looking at the amount field,…we're going to be looking at the expected revenue field.…
And let's format it.…Numbers and let's select the fourth option here in custom.…OK and OK.…Here we can see that the lost opportunities…
- How the pipeline materializes in Salesforce
- Examining a high-level overview of the sales cycle
- Examining qualitative and quantitative measures
- Acquiring and preparing your data
- Creating your report in Salesforce
- Working with qualitative and quantitative reports
- Conducting effective pipeline reviews
- Collaborating with the sales team
Skill Level Intermediate
1. The Sales Cycle and Salesforce Pipeline
2. Acquiring and Preparing Your Data
3. Qualitative Reports
4. Quantitative Reports
5. Conducting Effective Pipeline Reviews
Next steps1m 1s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.