Join Curt Frye for an in-depth discussion in this video Additional resources, part of Excel 2016: Financial Functions in Depth.
- [Voiceover] Thanks again for working with me…in Excel 2016 Financial Functions In Depth.…Before I let you go, I'd like to give you leads on a few…other resources that you can use to extend your knowledge.…First is a Lynda.com course called Financial Analysis,…Analyzing the Bottom Line with Excel by Rudolph Rosenberg.…He also has a related course called Financial Analysis,…Analyzing the Top Line with Excel.…One of those courses looks at bottom line results…after expenses and interest, and so on.…And the other looks at expenditures and revenue.…
I'd also like to recommend two books.…The first is Principles of Finance with Excel…by Simon Benninga.…This book is a textbook, which means that there are numerous…editions available, especially in the used-book market.…A new copy of the current edition will run you…close to $200, but you can find copies of previous editions,…which are still perfectly good, at a much lower price,…used, online and in your favorite bookstore.…Finally, there is also the book Microsoft Excel 2013,…
- Analyzing loans, payments, and interest
- Calculating depreciation
- Determining values and rates of return
- Calculating bond coupon dates and security durations
- Calculating security prices and yields
- Calculating prices and yields of securities with odd periods
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Analyzing Loans, Payments, and Interest
2. Calculating Depreciation
3. Determining Values and Rates of Return
4. Calculating Bond Coupon Dates and Security Durations
5. Calculating Security Prices and Yields
6. Calculating Prices and Yields of Securities with Odd Periods
Additional resources1m 24s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.