Outlook 2016 allows you to connect to multiple existing accounts, but on occasion, Outlook 2010 account folders stored locally and containing messages, contacts, calendar entries and more may need to be transferred. In this movie, you will know how to add accounts, back up Outlook 2010 items, and import those items into Outlook 2016.
- [Voiceover] We're going to spend a little time now…with Outlook 2016 because there are some important steps…to take when migrating from Outlook 2010.…For example, you'll need to set up accounts…here in Outlook 2016.…You can use existing accounts, create new accounts,…and access multiple accounts at once.…We'll talk about that.…And of course, if you've stored anything locally…in Outlook 2010 such as email messages,…calendar entries, contacts, or tasks, for example,…you want to make sure you have access to those here…in Outlook 2016 as well.…
As you can see, I've already launched Outlook…and I've connected to my Landon Hotel account…which is an exchange account and it's easily done.…The very first time you launch Outlook 2016,…you'll be prompted to connect to your main account.…And there are numbered different fields to fill out.…If you want to see what that looks like,…follow me up to the file tab…and with info selected,…we're going to click add account.…Now the window that pops up here…is what you're going to see…
- Describe when you would use Touch mode.
- Explain how to use the navigation pane to search a document.
- Name the tool that converts older versions of templates to new versions.
- Cite the tool that allows you to create charts quickly.
- Recall how to separate data from one column into two columns.
- Describe the features of Presenter view and explain when you would use it.
- Explain sneak peek and when you would use it.
- Cite the pane where you can get weather updates.
Skill Level Beginner
1. Get Started
2. Migrate to Word 2016
3. Migrate to Excel 2016
4. Migrate to PowerPoint 2016
5. Migrate to Outlook 2016
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.